1823 Beach Road
Longwood, Oregon, 53867
mobile: (xxx) xxx-xxxxx
email: [email protected]
A Human Resources Analyst position that utilizes my education and experience in the field of Human Resources, so that I can contribute to the organization and further enhance my professional skills.
Summaty of Qualifications
Experience in recruitment and staffing, benefits administration, project development and implementation, and workforce planning. Professional experience includes competencies in the following areas: analytical thinking, client orientation, creative thinking, decision-making, problem solving, time management, leadership, interpersonal skills, oral communication, written communication, and computer skills.
Boston College, Boston, Ma
Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources Management, June 2011
October 16, 2008-Present – Rainbow Consultants LLC, Staffing Specialist
- Utilize low-cost and no-cost recruiting methods to source, qualify, and assess information technology candidates;
- Engage in employee relations activities including administering employee surveys and conflict resolution;
- Administer technical testing to candidates and perform reference checks;
September 15, 2003 – September 13, 2008 – Peters Traffic Management Ltd, Human Resources Consultant
- Created a recruiting strategy for the organization to attract sales candidates;
- Analyzed compensation structures and developed a program to improve sales incentives;
- Updated personnel policies, created recruiting manual, and revised non-compete/non-solicitation agreements.
Computer Skills: MSWord, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Cobal, MS FrontPage
Additional Training: C.O.B.R.A., Contract Negotiation, MI Labor Law